Skip to Main Content
ajax loader animation

You must put your request in writing and fax it to 1-646-654-2666 or email us


NOTE: Please remember to include your employee number in your request.

A letter from the company verifying the gross amount of your monthly pension from the Consolidated Edison Retirement Plan. Usually used to refinance a mortgage, purchase a home or car, etc.
Complete the address change form.
If it’s the 10th of the month or earlier, give the mail a few days. If it’s 15th of the month or later, call 1-212-460-1030. We’ll ask for your name, employee number, and address. A stop-payment will be put on the old check and you will be issued a new one.

Contact Ceridian Benefits Services Inc., Con Edison QDRO Dept., One Independence Way, P.O. Box 2023, Princeton, NJ 08543-2023, 1-727-395-1626 or 1-727-866-5905.

Yes. Call HR Service Center at 1-800-582-5056 and ask for a retiree health program enrollment/change form. Complete and return the forms with a copy of the marriage certificate.
If you or your spouse choose to join this program at a later date, you’ll be asked to provide proof of continuous coverage—for example, a letter from the insurance carrier of your prior employer’s group health plan.