Con Edison Retiree Health Program Open Enrollment for 2023
Please follow the instructions to update or change your 2023 benefits. If you do not wish to make any changes, no action is necessary and your current enrollment will continue for 2023.
How to Change or Update Your Benefits for 2023
To modify your coverage, you must:
- download and review the Open Enrollment forms below, and either;
- email a Con Edison Retiree Health Benefits Enrollment/Change Form, or a detailed summary of the changes you’d like to make to your benefits along with your employee number, or;
- mail a Con Edison Retiree Health Benefits Enrollment/Change Form to HR Assistance, Con Edison, 4 Irving Place, Box #143, New York, NY 10003.
Open Enrollment Deadline: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
If you have additional questions, please email us or call HR Assistance at 1-800-582-5056 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
Please note that the United Healthcare (Secure Horizons/Oxford) HMO Plan is not open to new participants, but remains open to current participants.
2023 Open Enrollment Materials
- Retiree Health Program Open Enrollment Letter, for Traditional and Cash Balance plans
- Retiree Monthly Contributions (Hospital/Medical/Prescription Drugs), for Traditional and Cash Balance plans
- Cigna/CVS Health Plan Highlights (PDF)
- HIPAA Privacy Notice (PDF)
- ADP W2 and 1099-R Online Services (PDF)
- eMail Connection and Retiree Clubs List (PDF)
- LegalShield (Legal and Identity Theft Protection) (PDF)
- SilverScript Facts and Tips (PDF)
- Emblem Summary of Benefits (pre-Medicare) (PDF)
- Emblem Summary of Benefits (Medicare) (PDF)
- Aetna Summary of Benefits (pre-Medicare) (PDF)
- Aetna Summary of Benefits (Medicare) (PDF)
2023 Dental Open Enrollment
Retiree dental plan open enrollment for 2023 will run from Wednesday, November 16 through Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
Please note that:
- If you do not wish to make any changes, no action is necessary and your current enrollment will continue for 2023; there is no need to contact Con Edison.
- Whenever you change coverage to another option, you must remain in that option for at least two years before you can make another coverage change.
If you are currently enrolled in the Con Edison Retiree Dental Plan, a 2023 Open Enrollment letter was mailed your home with plan details and instruction on how to make changes to your coverage.